lundi 22 novembre 2010

Au revoir, mon stupide lapin joufflu!

Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high,
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true.

Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far
Behind me.
Where troubles melt like lemon drops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me.

Somewhere over the rainbow
Au centreBluebirds fly.
Birds fly over the rainbow.
Why then, oh why can't I?

If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I?






I just hope that wherever you are now, you're fine, oh my little baby of mine...I miss you so much sometimes and I pray for the chance that, someday, i'll see you again. The chance that somewhere, there is a place where bluebirds fly, where skies are blue, where you are happy. A land I could have heard of once in a lullaby and from where you can see our family and watch over us.

And I DO think there is much more in the world that we know...

1 commentaire:

  1. Oh comme c'est triste, je suis vraiment désolé.
    Je comprends ta peine...
    Amicalement
    Emilie

    RépondreSupprimer